Earn Triple Miles on Select Flights
For a limited time select flights will earn triple miles between Anchorage and Seattle.
Fly on select Alaska Airlines flights between Anchorage and Seattle between May 17 – September 3, 2013 and you will earn triple Mileage Plan miles.
2 Easy Steps to Earn Triple Miles Between Anchorage And Seattle:
- Register for the Triple Miles Between Anchorage and Seattle promotion here.
- Fly on select nonstop Alaska Airlines flights between Anchorage and Seattle between May 17 – September 3, 2013.
How will I know if my flight is one of the “select flights”?
Flight Numbers for Alaska Airlines select flights offering triples miles between Anchorage and Seattle:
I’m flying on one of the Alaska Airlines select flights between Anchorage and Seattle but I booked it on American Airlines, will I earn the triple miles?
Unfortunately no. To earn triples miles between Anchorage and Seattle flights must be marketed and operated by Alaska Airlines.
I booked my ticket with Alaska Airlines but I credit my miles to American, will I earn triple AAdvantage miles?
No. Only flights credited to Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan will earn triple miles.
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration prior to travel is required
- Eligibility period is May 17 – September 3, 2013
- Triple Miles offer is valid only on the following nonstop flights between Anchorage (ANC) and Seattle (SEA): Flight Numbers 106, 108, 110, 111, 130, 141, and 146
- Flights must be marketed and operated by Alaska Airlines
- Triple miles offer on valid on paid flights
- Triples miles do not count towards elite status
- Triple miles will post 4 – 6 weeks after travel
If you aren’t already a Mileage Plan™ member, you can enroll online today.
Remember to register for the Triple Miles Between Anchorage and Seattle promotion here.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.You can also follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.