Only five days left to earn 3,000 bonus miles for a one day car rental…
Machu Picchu anyone? You can earn up to 20,000 bonus miles flying to Peru when you choose American Airlines.
American Airlines will begin nonstop service from Dallas/Fort Worth and Lima, Peru on April 1, 2013.
2 Easy Steps To Earn Up To 20,000 Bonus Miles Flying To Peru:
- Register for the earn up to 20,000 bonus miles flying to Peru promotion using promotion code AALIM
- Fly nonstop between Dallas/Fort Worth and Lima, Peru on American Airlines between April 1 – June 30, 2013
Every time you fly you’ll earn bonus miles.
The More You Fly, The More You Earn
How many miles will I earn for each flight from Dallas/Fort Worth to Lima, Peru?
- 20,000 bonus miles for Business Class and Economy Class booked in Y, B, or H
- 10,000 bonus miles for Economy Class
Ready to book your ticket? American is offering special introductory fares when you purchase your ticket by March 12, 2013.
Summary of the fine print:
- Registration prior to travel using promotion code: AALIM is required
- Must be an AAdvantage member to receive the bonus miles
- Bonus miles offer is valid on American Airlines marketed and operated nonstop flights between Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) and Lima, Peru (LIM) from April 1 – June 30, 2013
- Travel period is April – June 30, 2013
- One way flights will receive half the bonus miles
- Bonus miles valid for purchased and flown flights in published Business Class and Economy Class fare tickets based on booking class
- Bonus miles will post immediately, for each eligible segment flown
- Bonus miles do not count toward elite status qualification or Million Miler status
Did you remember to register to earn up to 20,000 bonus miles flying to Peru promotion using promotion code AALIM?
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. Use the box below to receive updates via email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.