Is 45 seconds of your time worth free AAdvantage miles? I thought so and here's…
You can earn up to 2500 AAdvantage Bonus Miles when you use your Citi AAdvantage card to make automatic bill payments.
2 Easy Steps to earn up to 2500 AAdvantage Bonus Miles:
- Contact your service provider and set up automatic bill payments by February 28, 2013 and March 31, 2013
- Receive 500 AAdvantage Bonus miles for each new provider that bills your account by February 28, 2013 and March 31, 2013
Simply set up automatic bill payments for the following:
- Internet/cable bills
- fitness clubs
- utilities (electric, water, and more)
- mobile phone bills
- anything you pay on a regular basis
This is a targeted offer so be sure and check your mail. It’s a 1 page semi-thick cardstock mailer folder in half.
How to get up to 2500 AAdvantage Bonus Miles:
The way I read the mailer is that the service providers must be new, meaning you haven’t set up automatic payments with them in the past.
That 2 cycles of billing must occur to receive the 500 miles for each provider, up to 2500 bonus AAdvantage miles, with the first cycle of billing to occur by February 28, 2013; and the second billing cycle to occur by March 31, 2013.
Seems like an easy 2500 AAdvantage bonus miles to set up automatic payments for two months. However, the mailer doesn’t say when the bonus miles will post.
Summary of the fine print:
- Maximum of 2,500 AAdvantage miles for 5 new service providers that bill your account by February 28, 2013 and again on March 31, 2013
- Account must be open and current to receive bonus miles
- Bonus miles do not count towards elite status
- Balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, returned items, fees, and interests charges are not considered eligible purchases
- Promotional offer applies to account ending in the last 4 digits as shown on mailer
Were you targeted for this offer?
Did you like this post? Don’t want to miss any posts? You can Follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.