This post may contain affiliate links. Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Please read my Disclosure and Privacy pages for more info.
Welcome new readers.
My interview with Million Mile Secrets has exposed me for who I really am…
a travel blogger.
Hopefully my site doesn’t crash from billions of readers who’ve come to learn the secrets about Bluebird, winning the lotto, and lust.
3 Secrets about Bluebird, winning the lotto, and lust:
- Read all Bluebird posts by Frequent Miler and Million Mile Secrets. Enough said.
- Buy a winning lotto ticket. Duh.
- Lusting for miles and points of course. Sheesh, just what kind of girl do you think I am?
You guessed it. The only secrets you’ll learn here: how to travel well for less
and how witty I can be. You might want to read my about me page, if you haven’t already.
too lazy don’t have time to go through the Archives and Categories listed on the right side of this blog, here’s a sampling of posts:
Miles and points:
As in, laughter. Enjoy a little humor with Friday Fun.
What to look forward to on Traveling Well For Less aka upcoming posts:
- The rest of the series about miles and points. Parts 1 and 2 are listed above.
- The rest of the series about vacation rentals. Part 1 is listed above.
- Hawaii on the cheap
- Deals. Because it’s all about free travel and seeing how far and often you can travel for less.
- Reviews. My editorial calendar is packed with drafts. I couldn’t decide whether to list only trips taken within the last year or go as far back before airline deregulation. And yes, I’m that old.
- Tips. Because I like telling people what to do.
- Travel photos. I fancy myself a photographer. One day I’ll switch to manual mode…
I do have a schedule of when things are supposed to post but you know what they say about the best laid plans…
Besides, if l list my schedule and you aren’t interested in the topic scheduled for, let’s say Mondays, because your name is Brenda and you don’t like Mondays, you wouldn’t visit.
All kidding aside, I’m more than happy to share my list, just send $8,000 in unmarked, nonsequential bills to my address. Or just ask. Either way works.
Feel free to add my blog to your Google Reader portfolio.
Thanks for stopping by.
Looking for a new relationship? So am I, the more readers the better. Connect with me: you can Follow me on Twitter or Like me on Facebook. Simply sign up via the subscription links below. If you’d rather receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.