White sand beaches, crystal clear turquoise water, a luxurious room with all meals and drinks…
Are you working from home? Looking for a change of scenery? Check out Hyatt’s work from home offers: Work from Hyatt.
You can work and learn in paradise at 27 Hyatt hotels, including six all-inclusive resorts! From California to Florida and parts in between, to Mexico and the Caribbean, you’ll find your perfect Work from Hyatt hotel.
The best part? You won’t pay resort fees, you earn Hyatt points, your stay earns elite night credit, and there are great perks like free laundry service and more!
But, it’s not all sand and sunshine.
Here’s what you need to know about the Welcome to the Waterfront, Mountains for Miles, Wake up to Waterslides, and Play in ParadiseWork from Hyatt packages.
Work From Hyatt
The Work from Hyatt deal is available at 72 hotels for stays through September 12, 2021.
Pro-tip: The all-inclusive Work & Learn from Paradise offers are valid through March 31, 2021 and require a 14-night minimum stay.
You can book a Work from Hyatt package at these hotels and more:
- Andaz Napa
- Grand Hyatt Vail
- Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Gold Resort, Spa & Marina (Cambridge, Maryland)
- Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa (Clearwater Beach, Florida)
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa (Bonita Springs, Florida)
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Orlando, Florida)
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa (San Antonio, Texas)
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino
- Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa (Lost Pines, Texas)
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana (Cap Cana, Dominican Republic)
- Hyatt Zilara Cancun (Cancun, Mexico)
- Hyatt Zilara Rose (Montego Bay, Jamaica)
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall (Montego Bay, Jamaica)
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun (Cancun, Mexico)
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana (Cap Cana, Dominican Republic)
- Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa (Carlsbad, California)
- Resort at Squaw Creek (Olympic Valley, California)
- Royal Palms Resort & Spa Unbound Collection by Hyatt (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Suncadia Resort (Cle Elum, Washington)
- The Cape, A Thompson Hotel (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico)
- The Confidante, Miami Beach Unbound Collection by Hyatt
- The Lodge at Spruce Peak (Stowe, Vermont)
- Wild Dunes Resort (Isle of Palms, South Carolina)
When booking, be sure to use offer code: WFHYAT. Book online or call Hyatt at 1-866-886-5053.
The fine print doesn’t say if you can use a travel agent. So play it safe and book directly with World of Hyatt.
Pro-tip: Packages require a minimum 5 night stay.
Work from Hyatt packages start at $139 a night and include:
- Room or suite with option to upgrade
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Daily food and beverage credit
- Waived resort fees
- Work area may include suite living room, connecting room, or private meeting room
- Free or discounted laundry services
- Housekeeping services on your requested day, time, and frequency
- Free self or valet parking
- Pool or beach cabanas, personal trainer, and more (depends on hotel)
- Earn points for your stay
- Nights count towards elite qualification
WFH special perks vary by hotel. Here’s what I’ve found (I’ll update as I learn more): inclue
- Free pool cabana at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
- One free found of golf per stay at Park Hyatt Aviara
- Free spa treatment (one) per stay at Park Hyatt Aviara
- Free s’mores kit at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
What You Need to Know
Limited Elite Benefits
When book a Work from Hyatt offer, you receive standard benefits and limited elite benefits.
You’ll earn points for your stay and elite nightly credit but you won’t receive full Globalist benefits. This may mean that you aren’t guaranteed early check in and late check out, suite upgrades, and free breakfast.
Could Cost More
A Work From Hyatt rate could cost more than the member rate or a discounted promotional rate.
As with any promotion, always check the price to compare the rate.
Double Occupancy at All-inclusive resorts
The Work & Learn in Paradise offer at Hyatt all-inclusive resorts is based on double occupancy. So solo travelers are out of luck. 🙁
Summary of the Fine Print
- Offer valid from August 25, 2020, to September 12, 2021 (through March 31, 2021 at all-inclusive resorts
- Minimum 5 night stay required; 14 nights for all-inclusive
- Existing bookings aren’t eligible
- Not combinable with other offers
World of Hyatt Work From Hyatt offer allows you to work from home in paradise. Twenty seven hotels, including six all-inclusive resorts are participating in the offer.
The Work from Hyatt promotion is valid for stays through September 12, 2021 (March 31, 2021 at all-inclusive resorts). Remember to use offer code: WFHAT when booking.
All in all, it’s a pretty decent offer. The rate is reasonable, you earn points, and elite credit.
The limited elite benefits is a negative. But that could be due to the current situation and hotels are having to adjust.
Not allowing a single supplement price at the all-inclusive resorts is another miss about this offer. Solo travelers like myself have to pay twice as much. Or forgo being able to work from Hyatt at an all-inclusive resort. This wasn’t really thought out.
At which World of Hyatt hotel are you booking a Work From Hyatt offer?
Comment, tweet, or share this post.
Get the best credit card signup bonuses.
Got a question? Or want help, suggestions, travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.