Update: Some of the credit card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our credit card page for the latest offers.
Here’s a summary of this week’s miles and points offers, deals, and specials:
- 20% American Express transfer bonus to Avios. You can transfer your Membership Rewards Points to Avios and get a 20% bonus. A 20% bonus isn’t the greatest but it’s better than nothing and if you need/want to bulk up your Avios account.
- 30% American Express transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic. You’ll get a 30% bonus when you transfer Membership Rewards points to Virgin Atlantic. Virgin Atlantic points transfer on a 2:1 ratio to Hilton points so this is a good way to get additional Hilton points.
- 50,000 Miles from Lufthansa. You get 20,000 miles after your first purchase and 30,000 additional miles after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months when you sign up for the Lufthansa Mastercard. 25,000 miles will get you a roundtrip economy ticket in the US;0,000 miles gets you to Europe.
- Double Miles on Delta Airlines. You can earn double miles on Delta Airlines flights between Seattle, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco valid for travel through October 31, 2014. Registration is required. You must book by December 31, 2013.
- 35% Bonus When Buying Southwest points. You’ll get a 35% bonus when you buy Southwest points. Southwest points are a fixed value, which will change next year. I wouldn’t buy points unless you need to redeem for award tickets soon.
- 3,000 Bonus Points And Free Upgrades at Hyatt. You’ll get 3,000 bonus Hyatt points and free upgrades when you book select hotels in France. Promotion code: GPPAR3 must be entered at booking and check-in.
Disclosure: Credit cards links are provided as a courtesy. Travelingwellforless.com does not have financial relationships with any of the issuing banks or credit card companies. Travelingwellforless.com is not compensated when credit card links are used.
Want to get more travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Sign up via the subscription links below. To receive post updates by email, please use the box below.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.