Still haven't made plans for Spring Break? Check out these travel deals for this week.…
It’s not too late to surprise your Valentine with the gift of travel. Here are my favorite travel deals for this week. Be sure to grab the ones that are ending soon.
Deals for This Week
These deals are ending soon.
- $600 spending money, FREE specialty dining, and reduced deposit. You get up to $600 spending money, FREE specialty dining for 4, and reduced deposit of only $100 when you book a Princess Cruise by today, February 14, 2018.
- Free at Sea: $1,000 spending money and Free, free, free. Get up to $1,000 spending money and choose from free open bar, specialty dining, excursion, Wi-Fi, or friends and family sail free. Plus get free chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine when you book a Norwegian Cruise by today, February 14, 2018.
- Save up to 20% and get up to $1,000. You can save up to 20% and get up to $1,000 to spend onboard when you put a deposit of $99 per person on your Carnival Cruise by February 16, 2018.
- Free Upgrade + $50 credit. Get a free upgrade and $50 credit to spend when you book your future Carnival Cruise by February 18, 2018.
- 30% Off + up to $1,100 to spend on board. Save 30% and get up to $1,100 to spend on board when you book a Royal Caribbean Cruise by February 20, 2018. NOTE: This offer starts February 16, 2018.
Last Minute Flights, Hotels, Vacation Packages, Cruises, & More
Snap up these great deals. If you can travel within the next two weeks, these last minute deals are for you!
- Reduced rates mean you save BIG on a last minute Carnival Cruise. Ready to hit the seas? Book a reduced rate last minute cruise on Carnival Cruise. NOTE: This offer starts February 16, 2018, and ends February 18, 2018.
- Half off 2nd Guest! Save 50% off the 2nd guest and get free unlimited WI-FI when you book an oceanview or higher cabin on Azamara Club Cruises by February 28, 2018. Promo valid on cruises departing on or after may 5, 2018.
- Up to $500 Shipboard Credit! You can get up to $500 shipboard credit when you book a balcony cabin on Norwegian Cruise by February 28, 2018. NOTE: This offer starts February 15, 2018.
- Save up to 40% on Princess. Save up to 40% on summer cruises on Princess plus a reduced deposit. Book by April 24, 2018. NOTE: Offer starts February 15, 2018.
- The Best Hotels for every experience. Check out these best hotels for every experience, whether you want a beach getaway, to see the Northern Lights, planning to hit the snow, shopping, family fun, and more!
- Hotel Deals. Check out the latest hotel deals.
- Check out these incredible vacation package deals.
- Best Credit Card Offers. You can find the best credit card offers here. We get a small commission when you use our credit card links. Thanks for your support.
Here are some special deals just for Canadian residents.
- Today’s Top Deals. Here are some today’s top deals.
- Last Minute Offers. Check out these last minute offers valid for travel for the next two weeks.
- Save up to 35%. You can save up to 35% on select hotels when you book by February 28, 2018.
- Family Pack – bigger room, smaller price. Traveling with family (or friends)? Check out these family pack – bigger room, smaller price savings.
- $500 Off. Save $500 on any vacation package. This offer is valid for travel through 2019.
- Free flight or hotel? Book your flight and hotel together and save an amount equal to your flight or hotel. It’s like getting a free flight or hotel with these unreal deals.
- First Class or Coach? It’s your choice when you book a flight+ hotel package through 2019. Book your package by January 31, 2019.
Comment, share this post, tweet, or give me a +1.
Get the best credit card signup bonuses.
Got a question? Or want help, suggestions, travel tips, learn how to travel for free, find out about travel deals, and maximize your miles and points? Use the subscription box below to sign-up and get post updates by email.
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.